The AASM Foundation invites the sleep community to join us on Sunday, June 4, for a festive evening with dinner, drinks, and dancing as we celebrate 25 years of Championing a Bright Future in Sleep Health.
The AASM Foundation is the leading organization helping investigators, community leaders and clinicians address the challenges of the evolving field of sleep. As we honor our 25th anniversary with a Gala & Benefit at the JW Marriott Indianapolis, we look forward to seeing our friends and supporters at SLEEP 2023 as well as at this exciting event.
This year, we will achieve a significant milestone of distributing more than $25 million in grant funding since our founding in 1998.
We want to celebrate our Silver Anniversary in style and party with a purpose with a fundraiser that will launch our new campaign to raise more than $250,000 this year. Additionally, we want to enjoy this special opportunity to come together and celebrate 25 years of incredible accomplishments in research and community work, thanks to the tremendous support of our volunteers and donors.
Venue and Registration
JW Marriott Indianapolis
7 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Register at the SLEEP 2023 Meeting website
Ticket Pricing and Details
- Before Monday, May 15
- Early Bird Dream Ticket*: $299
- Early Bird Dinner Ticket: $250
- After Monday, May 15
- Dream Ticket*: $350
- Dinner Ticket: $299
- Sweet Dreams Table $7,500
- 10 Dream tickets* and a reserved table
- Champagne service
- Enhanced table décor
- Table captain recognition**
- Invitation for all guests to visit the special Oasis Lounge at SLEEP 2023
- Dream Table of 10 (Individual ticket cost x 10) ($2,990 before May 15th, $3,500 after May 15th)
- 10 Dream tickets* and reserved table
- Table captain recognition**
*The Dream ticket includes complimentary beverages for three hours, and the Dinner ticket will be cash bar.
**Table Captain Recognition
- Name and institution/company listed in event program and website.
- Special recognition at the event.
- Table captain invited to visit the special Oasis Lounge at SLEEP 2023.
- All Table Captains and ticket buyers will be asked to submit the names of the individuals who will be attending the event.
- If anyone in your party has special dietary restrictions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- This is a semi-formal event. Cocktail attire encouraged. Ties are optional but recommended.
- All proceeds from the 25th Anniversary Gala & Benefit directly support the AASM Foundation and our programs. The fair market value of a Dream Ticket is $250, and a Dinner Ticket is $200. Donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- If you want to attend the event, but do not plan to attend SLEEP 2023, please don’t hesitate to contact us to make special arrangements to buy tickets or tables.
Corporate sponsorships are available, and interested companies should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the event, tickets, or sponsorships, please contact Joe Donohue at 630-737-9725 or email@example.com.