Donate to the AASM Foundation
Celebrating 20 Years of Investing in Clinical Research
The 20th year of the AASM Foundation has been a year of exciting transitions and we have many things to celebrate:
- More than $2.2 million in new sleep research funding was committed in 2018
- Introduction of an updated brand with a redesigned website that emphasizes our commitment to promoting sleep research and improving sleep health
- Distribution of more than $13.5 million in funding for more than 200 awards since our founding in 1998
- Launch of a new electronic award application platform that streamlines the submission process for applicants
- Addition of dedicated staff members who are driving our initiatives and enhancing relationships with applicants, awardees, reviewers and donors
I hope you will join us in celebrating all of these accomplishments with a contribution.
Donations support our programs and initiatives that are advancing our mission: Promote discoveries that advance the understanding of sleep for healthier lives. Millions of Americans are affected by sleep and circadian disturbances and disorders, and our programs provide funding for high-impact research that will enable development of new solutions for patients.
Thanks to donors like you, we can expand our clinical research programs to ensure that specialists in sleep medicine can provide high quality, evidence-based care for patients.
Thank you for your support,
Jennifer L. Martin, PhD, CBSM, FAASM
Make a donation to the AASM Foundation through the convenient and secure online system.
Mail or Fax
Download a donation form and either mail or fax it to the AASM Foundation along with your payment information.
Learn how your company or organization can advance the understanding of sleep and sleep disorders by giving to the AASM Foundation.
Invest in the future of sleep research and education
All donors will receive special recognition at SLEEP 2019 in San Antonio and the AASM Foundation’s website.
The AASM Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, the full amount of your contribution is tax-deductible as allowed by law.