AMA Foundation Physicians of Tomorrow Scholarship
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
|Issue Date:||January 19, 2021|
|Application Due Date:||March 31, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. ET|
|Amount of Award:||$10,000|
The AASM Foundation has partnered with the American Medical Association (AMA) Foundation to fund a new scholarship that is being administered by the AMA Foundation’s Physicians of Tomorrow program. A $10,000 scholarship will be provided to a medical student who is interested in pursuing a career in sleep medicine, maintains academic excellence and demonstrates a financial need.
For medical students interested in sleep medicine and looking to apply for the AMA Foundation’s Physicians of Tomorrow scholarship, funded by the AASM Foundation, apply, visit: https://amafoundation.org/programs/scholarships/
- Must be nominated through the medical school dean’s office or the dean’s designate.
- All nominees must be rising final year students (third year students who are approaching their final year of medical school, set to graduate in May/June 2022). If a student is in a five-year program, they can be nominated either at the end of their third year or prior to their final year in medical school.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. allopathic or osteopathic medical school.
- Must be permanent residents or citizens of the United States or have DACA status
- *Note that AMA membership or non-membership is not taken into consideration at all when determining the recipients.