Donate to the AASM Foundation
Celebrating 20 Years of Investing in Clinical Research
The 20th year of the AASM Foundation has been a year of exciting transitions and we have many things to celebrate:
- Introduction of an updated brand with a newly redesigned website to reaffirm our connection with the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and emphasize our commitment to promoting sleep research and improving sleep health
- Distribution of more than $13.5 million in award funding for sleep research
- Launch of a new electronic award application platform that streamlines the submission process
- Development of a presence on social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram to better connect with the AASM Foundation community
- Addition of dedicated staff members who are driving our initiatives and enhancing relationships with applicants, awardees and donors
We have also taken important steps to prepare for the future by embarking on our first comprehensive strategic planning process in over a decade. Our new plan, to be announced in 2019, is designed to leverage our resources to best support the future of sleep science and research. We also want to make sure that our award programs are aligned with the needs of both clinical researchers and the community.
Our goal is to create better lives through healthy sleep. With contributions from donors like you, we can expand our clinical research programs to ensure that specialists in sleep medicine can provide high quality, evidence-based care for patients.
Thank you for your support,
Jennifer L. Martin, PhD, CBSM, FAASM
Make a donation to the AASM Foundation through the convenient and secure online system.
Mail or Fax
Download a donation form and either mail or fax it to the AASM Foundation along with your payment information.
Learn how your company or organization can advance the understanding of sleep and sleep disorders by giving to the AASM Foundation.
Invest in the future of sleep research and education
100% of all contributions directly support the AASM Foundation’s award programs that are creating healthy lives though better sleep by investing in strategic research and supporting the career development of sleep scientists. All donors will receive special recognition at SLEEP 2019 in San Antonio and the AASM Foundation’s website.
The AASM Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Therefore, the full amount of your contribution is tax-deductible as allowed by law.